Japan Career Summits: With this campaign, we will introduce your company to the attendees of the Hiring Our Heroes Japan Career Summits in Okinawa on February 25-26, 2019 and Yokosuka, on February 27-28, 2019. These type of events are two-day events focused on the military-civilian career transition. Transition Summits are held on U.S. military installations around the world to prepare transitioning service members and military spouses for the transition and educate recruiters and community leaders on military hiring best practices. A typical event includes a series of town hall-style panel discussions, networking receptions, employment workshops, and a hiring fair. These summits provide direct access to service members who are 90-120 days away from transitioning to a civilian career.
Campaigns Description: The Campaigns product allows employers to send a series of 2 emails to a targeted group of candidates requesting introductions to connect.
Event Campaigns: If you buy this product, we recommend that you do not add too many filters to your list post purchase, because many of the attendees are in the process of filling out their profile and you might miss good candidates. Think of this as a way to “virtually” attend a hiring event.
About Hiring Our Heroes: The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes initiative launched in March 2011 as a nationwide effort to connect veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses with meaningful employment opportunities. To date, more than 31,000 veterans and military spouses have obtained employment opportunities through Hiring Our Heroes events. More than 2,000 companies of all sizes have committed to hire 710,000 veterans and military spouses as part of the Hiring 500,000 Heroes campaign. Of those commitments, there have been more than 505,000 confirmed hires.
How Campaigns Work:
- Account: On your first purchase, you'll receive an email to verify and login into your account to add your company’s logo, description and access your campaigns.
- Filters: Once a new campaign is purchased, you’ll be able to login to your account and set your campaign filters.
- Email Campaign: Our system will send our "Military Match" email to candidates each week. The campaign will run each Monday for the duration of the campaign period.
- Connections: The system automatically sends you profiles of candidates who want to connect, which can include full resumes. You can also login into your account to view all candidates.
- Reporting: Each campaign tracks (1) emails received, (2) emails opened, (3) accepted requests and (4) rejected requests with reason codes.