Cities Campaign: This campaign allows employers to target service members, veterans, and military spouses who are currently seeking a position within 50 miles of Jessup, Maryland.
Campaigns Description: The Campaigns product allows employers to send a series of 2 emails to a targeted group of candidates requesting introductions to connect.
Cities Campaigns: Campaigns include cities with high populations of service members, veterans and military spouses currently seeking jobs. These tend to be cities or metro areas, some of which are near large military installations such as Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Fort Benning, and Fort Hood, among others.
How Campaigns Work:
- Account: On your first purchase, you'll receive an email to verify and log into your account to add your company’s logo, description, and to access your campaigns.
- Filters: Once a new campaign is purchased, you’ll be able to login to your account and set your campaign filters.
- Email Campaign: Our system will send our "Military Match" email to candidates each week. The campaign will run each Monday for the duration of the campaign period.
- Connections: The system automatically sends you profiles of candidates who want to connect, which can include full resumes. You can also log into your account to view all candidates.
- Reporting: Each campaign tracks (1) emails received, (2) emails opened, (3) accepted requests, and (4) rejected requests with reason codes.