Occupation by Job Family: This campaign allows employers to target service members, veterans, and military spouses who are currently seeking jobs in a specific career field or family of jobs.
Campaigns Description: The Campaigns product allows employers to send a series of 2 emails to a targeted group of candidates requesting introductions to connect.
Occupation by Job Family Campaigns: Occupation lists in this category are filtered to include populations of service members, veterans and military spouses currently seeking jobs in a specific career field. Examples include Sales, Manufacturing, Engineering, Administration, Accounting, Nursing, Trucking, Logistics, and Human Resources.
How Campaigns Work:
- Account: On your first purchase, you'll receive an email to verify and log into your account to add your company’s logo, description, and to access your campaigns.
- Filters: Once a new campaign is purchased, you’ll be able to login to your account and set your campaign filters.
- Email Campaign: Our system will send our "Military Match" email to candidates each week. The campaign will run each Monday for the duration of the campaign period.
- Connections: The system automatically sends you profiles of candidates who want to connect, which can include full resumes. You can also log into your account to view all candidates.
- Reporting: Each campaign tracks (1) emails received, (2) emails opened, (3) accepted requests, and (4) rejected requests with reason codes.