On-Base Hiring Events: With this campaign we will introduce your company to the attendees of the Hiring Our Heroes hiring events held on specified military installations. On-base hiring events include resume and interview workshops for job seekers in addition to the hiring fair. These events target military veterans, transitioning service members, members of the Guard and Reserve and military spouse job seekers.
Campaigns Description: The Campaigns product allows employers to send a series of 2 emails to a targeted group of candidates requesting introductions to connect.
On-Base Hiring Event Campaigns: Campaigns focus on candidates preparing to leave the military in search of civilian employment. They may change week to week or stay the same. These campaigns tend to be some of our most popular and most effective lists. They sell out quick each week, so act fast to make sure you get in each week.
How Campaigns Work:
- Account: On your first purchase, you'll receive an email to verify and login into your account to add your company’s logo, description and access your campaigns.
- Filters: Once a new campaign is purchased, you’ll be able to login to your account and set your campaign filters.
- Email Campaign: Our system will send our "Military Match" email to candidates each week. The campaign will run each Monday for the duration of the campaign period.
- Connections: The system automatically sends you profiles of candidates who want to connect, which can include full resumes. You can also login into your account to view all candidates.
- Reporting: Each campaign tracks (1) emails received, (2) emails opened, (3) accepted requests and (4) rejected requests with reason codes.